Project Engineer III -Substation/Relaying/Generation Division / North Carolina, USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||North Carolina, USA|
Project Engineer III (Team Lead) - Substation/Relaying/Generation Division
Do you have Substation and Protection & Control Experience? Are you a natural born leader? You may be a good fit for a fast-growing engineering firm in search of a Project Engineer III.
The position will be based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Salary- Based on Experience and Qualifications
- Supervise and schedule work of engineers, designers, CAD operators on candidate's assigned team.
- Capability to be Customer's Point of Contact to manage existing projects and customer satisfaction, as well as future business and upcoming project plans
- Proficient in multiple areas of Solar/Wind Farm, Battery Storage, substation and utility interconnection engineering such as physical layout design, protection/control/Scada design, relay settings programming, field support, commissioning, relay testing
- Performs and directs project design. This includes tasks such as performing engineering calculations, using computer design software and referencing appropriate engineering procedures and design manuals.
- Performs and/or directs the preparation of complex project documents including specifications and bid documents.
- Performs and directs complex drawing reviews such as checking and marking up full plan sets to ensure the plans are a clear, concise, and thorough graphical representation of the intent of the design.
- Supervises work and assists in training of division Project Engineers I and II.
- Performs basic functions of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must interface well with employees at all levels.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering
- Four to nine years of applicable experience
- Professional Engineer