Quality Inspector - Sweden - Wind / Sweden, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||Up to €60 per hour|
Position - Quality Inspector (Onshore Wind Farm)
Duties include organizing and following the punch list and commissioning teams with Quality control activities ensuring that all Quality check lists are filled during operations.
Perform regular inspections of the WTG, review and ensure Quality documents are properly recorded.
Analyse, identify solutions and also record cost of poor Quality WTG components with a follow up report once completed to a high standard set from both the client.
- Responsible to collate and review all quality documents offshore
- Conduct trilateral inspections with client and principle contactor
- Handover inspections of all main turbine components including Transition pieces
- Conduct installation phase final walk down and inspections according to ITP
- Record, review and close non-conformance issues, record punch list items within the GE internal system
- Liaise with personnel from onshore and other vessels in coordinating works
Quality Inspector may also be required to carry out Installation activities;
- Adheres to and/or implements Safety Procedures/protocols issued to the site that affect their scope of responsibilities in accordance with the Wind EHS Outage Plan.
- Participates in LOTO process as required/directed
- Adheres to Quality processes
- Responsible for reporting issues which affect safety and schedule via the latest online GE communication tool for corrective action
- Ensures follow-up corrective actions are implemented on all issues in accordance with communicated directive.
- Ensure contents of Job Site Books are complete and 100% accurate
- Provide information for E-DSR where required as defined by communication Guideline
- Responsible for maintaining assigned vehicle in a responsible manner
- Depending on contract requirements the following additional Electrical-Mechanical responsibilities may apply to this position (TA)
- Execution of assigned Retrofits per the RFR process.
- The Installation TA is responsible for all her/his activity and assigned tooling on site
- Manage time and assigned resources responsibly to ensure successful completion of the site goals and objectives.
- Fluent in English
- Technical high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years onshore wind farm experience required
- Intermediate computer skills
- Flexibility in working hours
- Positive attitude and approach to day to day duties
- Demonstrated initiative to increase efficiency in operations
- Driver's licence required
- A strong commitment to ensure safety and safe working environments