Major Operations Supervisor - Sweden - Wind / Sweden, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||Up to €50 per hour|
Do you have what it takes to join a global leader within the market?
Position: Major Operations Supervisor (Onshore Wind Farms)
Job type: Freelance contract
Supervising and Leading all service activities on site during Major Component Exchange
The Major Operations Supervisor will need to assure that all the Major Component Exchanges (Cranes works) programme for the European region is executed according to time lines, customer expectations, achieving the highest standard of quality and consistency while all the EHS rules and safe procedures are followed.
- Coordinate site activities and work closely with other Wind Organizations (PS&W, PM, GFO, Parts, Tools, EHS, etc….) during the operation
- Provide feedback with regards to best practices; reducing risks to zero and continue improvement for all MO activities.
- Review of the WDI relative to Major Operations (cranes works) activities and provide appropriate feedback
- Support M&P during creation of WDI related to Major Operations, implementing best practices and safe processes
- Support quality and control of third-party suppliers, and contractors
- Provide technical knowledge and process implementation, sharing know-how, supporting new regions and assure adjustment in our way to work
- Fluent in English
- Technical high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years onshore wind farm experience required in Major Operations
- Leadership and computer skills
- Flexibility in working hours
- Positive attitude and approach to day to day duties
- Demonstrated initiative to increase efficiency in operations
- Driver's licence required
- A strong commitment to ensure safety and safe working environments