Service technician (electrician) / Germany, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||£15 - £22 per hour|
Position - Service Technician (Electrician)
- Carrying out scheduled testing work, repairs, as well as analysis and rectification of faults on wind system (manufacturer-independent).
- Complying with DGUV regulation 3 and DIN VDE standards.
- The work takes place in the wind farms, at the transformer and transfer stations, as well as in and on the wind turbines, from the basement to the hub.
- Complete documentation of the work carried out using MS-Office.
- Assumption of work and plant responsibility on site for the company.
- Quality orientation, reliability as well as independent work.
- Independent, autonomous work in an interesting, wide-ranging and daily changing field of activity (no specialization).
- Systematic, goal-oriented working method characterized by a high level of commitment.
- Work is regularly audited by experts and lightning protection specialists.
- Starting from pure driving tasks, security tasks and documentation activities.
- Cleaning and maintenance work.
- Support in measurement and defect removal tasks (civil engineering, excavators).
- Independent measurement and switching operations.
- German language skills C in Word and written
- EU citizenship
- Electrical experience
- Inspection experience
- BE driving license
- Required certificates:
- GWO W@H
- GWO Enhanced First Aid
- GWO Fire Awareness
- GWO Manual Handling
- GWO ART + DGUV Brandschutzhelfer
- DGUV PSAgA
- DGUV Confined Space & Hubrescue
- Access equipment training (min. Avanti, PowerClimber, Hailo, better + grab hoist, + Zarges)
- Switching authorization MS up to 30 kV
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022