Service Area Manager - Wind OEM - Germany / Germany, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€100000 - €110000 per annum|
Service Area Manager - Wind OEM - Germany
Region: Germany South (Hamburg, Rheine, Berlin or Gotha)
Exciting opportunity in renewable energy, working in the Service department is responsible for maintenance and repair of our wind turbines within these countries.
About company: Specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
As Area Manager you are responsible for our service department in South Germany. You ensure the achievement of business goals in accordance with the group strategy and are responsible for the contractually compliant services for our customers.
Your duties and functions will include:
- Profit & Loss responsibility for the region
- Responsible for the financial performance of the regional contract portfolio
- Disciplinary and functional lead of the field supervisors, the planning department and the energy control coordinators
- Maximizing efficiency and effectiveness within your own service organization
- Ensuring the delivery of our services in compliance with our contractual obligations and internal processes
- Proactive customer contact and complaint management in close cooperation with our Customer Service Management
- Technical support for Customer Service Management and the Service Sales Department for service contract renewals
- University degree in engineering, business management or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Experience in the energy market or in a service business
- Several years of disciplinary and functional responsibility
- Ideally you have familiarity with complex technical machinery, plant, processes or systems as well as contractual agreements
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- German language skills are essential
- Commercial and technical understanding
- A strategic mindset to develop the future of customers and employees
- Good relationship management both with internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to travel (approx. 30-40%)
Salary: 110.000€ per annum
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high-performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Work Location: Primary work location will be either Hamburg, Rheine, Berlin or Gotha.
This is an exciting opportunity which offers you an exciting challenge. You will get the opportunity to work for leading international Wind OEM.