Project Manager (m/f/d) Energy Contracting / Germany, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Position: Project Manager (m/f/d) Energy Contracting
Location: Germany, Wiesbaden
Joining to the team of specialist in the company with act as a market leader on the project development, financing, construction, operational management and maintenance of wind and solar farms, battery, and hydrogen projects worldwide.
Job Role / Responsibilities
- you are responsible for the initiation and development of contracting projects
- supervise project acquisition and establish cooperations in the energy industry as well as in residential and industrial construction
- create profitability models for new projects and are responsible for their ongoing review and updating
- manage the strategic and operational purchasing of electricity and gas for current and future projects
- regularly coordinate with the technical and commercial management as well as the controlling department
- prepare feasibility studies and offers and support the team leader in contract negotiations
- have completed technical or commercial training or a degree, for example in industrial engineering or renewable energy management
- have several years of professional experience in the field of renewable energies or combined heat and power generation
- have knowledge of the relevant laws and jurisdiction
- have a good overview of funding programmes
- Ideally, you already have experience with heat supply and tenant electricity.
- are committed, work independently and are team-oriented
- communicate proactively and in a situational manner, work in a structured and solution-oriented way
- are proficient in the use of all common MS Office applications
We offer a variety of tasks in a friendly and competent team. Flexible working model and possibility to work from home.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.