Project Developer (m/f/d) Wind Energy / Germany, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Position: Project Developer (m/f/d) Wind Energy
Location: Germany, Berlin
Joining to the team of specialist in the company with act as a market leader on the project development, financing, construction, operational management and maintenance of wind and solar farms, battery, and hydrogen projects worldwide.
Job Role / Responsibilities
- Identify and secure sites for wind power utilisation (including repowering), especially in Brandenburg.
- accompany and coordinate regional and municipal urban land use planning for the projects
- you are responsible for the preparation and submission of applications, coordinate procedures and obtain approvals
- negotiating contracts with landowners and municipalities and commissioning experts
- Leading project groups consisting of employees from various departments until commissioning
- have completed a degree (geography, renewable energies or similar)
- have experience in the development, management or planning of wind energy projects
- are assertive and team-oriented
- are communicative, skilled in negotiating and confident in your appearance
- have very good knowledge and experience with MS Office and GIS
- have a very good command of written and spoken German, a good command of English is an advantage
- are flexible and willing to work in the field
We offer a variety of tasks in a friendly and competent team. Flexible working model and possibility to work from home.