Technical Manager/ Design Project Manager - Dams - Guatemala / Guatemala, Central AmericaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Guatemala, Central America|
|Salary:||$50000 - $90000 per annum + + Housing and Travel|
Technical Manager/ Design Project Manager - Hydropower and Dams - Guatemala
To strengthen the office in Guatemala City the client is seeking Technical Manager/ Design Project Manager with a strong background in hydropower design including some background in tunnelling design.
What's On Offer
- Management of a multidisciplinary and international team composed of 10 to 20 engineers and draftsmen.
- Involvement in local and international projects.
- Participation in all phases of both hydraulic and infrastructure projects
- Growth within the organisation
- Civil Engineer with a specialty in Hydraulics, Geotechnics or Structures
- Minimum work experience of 10 years
- Experience in project design and/or construction management
- Ability to lead a team and manage projects
- High motivation and determination for professional challenges
- Willing to travel
- Good network of international contacts
- Professional level Spanish Language skills
Salary Package: 60,000 to 90,000 USD (based on experience)
Benefits: Accommodation , Travel and Allowances
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Dams and Hydropower Engineering Company who is rapidly expanding with in the Energy sector.