Wind SGRE Level 5 Technicians / Germany, Europe
|Location:||Germany, Europe, Germany, Europe|
|Salary:||£30 - £40 per hour + + benefits|
Level 5 SGRE Service Technician - Europe
What do I need to qualify for this job?
This role requires someone with experience working as a Level 5 SGRE Service Technician. You will have experience of working with a large range of contractors and customers as well as good understanding of customer management.
You will be a competent individual who is able to work under pressure and as part of service technicians' team. You will have the ability to work shifts at the project location. This role also requires you to have some knowledge about health and safety legislations and experience in writing and reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements. Ideally you will have a comprehensive understanding of and a consistent ability to demonstrate your own competency levels as a Maintenance Technician or higher.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Some of your key tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Active safety leadership when in the turbine and in the Wind Farm - ensure correct reporting of incidents and accidents, near misses and unsafe acts and conditions.
- To assist team in delivery of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance at site and preparation and execution of work packages / tasks.
- All activities to be carried out in a safe, efficient and timely manner.
- Responsible for tool maintenance and management.
- Remote diagnosis of turbine faults.
- Technical supervision of critical tasks as required.
- Develop and deliver technical and safety Tool Box Talks.
- Assist in control of any incidents on site in accordance with emergency response plan.
- Support for the welfare of technicians whilst on site and escalation of any issues relating to PPE, transportation and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with customer and contractual obligations whilst executing work packages / tasks. Guarantee compliance with site rules and regulations.
- Maintain efficient timescales for delivery of service activities, assist in the creation of daily, weekly plans for site teams as in conjunction with Service Planner / Service Coordinator / Stores Operators if required.
- Provide accurate time booking data.
- Comply with task related EHS, Quality and Technical documentation and ensure compliance at site level with all requirements. e.g. Work Instructions, Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 5 SGRE Service Technician
- Relevant Technical degree or training certificate or experience.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Proficient in using IT packages like MS Office, SAP.
- Driving license.
If you are interested, please email your updated CV to W.Pointon@ewi-group.com
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.