Utilities Manager, Construction, Norway, Design / Norway, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€55000 - €90000 per annum + Transport, Accommodation and benefi|
· 5 years in design focused on Utilities
· Norwegian language is required
· Experience in Drainage, Piping, Lighting, Roads, Surface works, Utilities, Public works
· Experience on infrastructure projects on site and leading teams
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team and work on one of the largest infrastructure projects in Norway, including constructing Rail, Tunnel and of course Utilities. The client ewi recruitment is working with is a major, domestic main contractor that is internationally known for working on some of the largest infrastructure projects in the world.
The company is looking for employees that are passionate with a positive attitude, which have the ability to innovate, create opportunities and find solutions in order to drive the project forward.
The current management is looking to strengthen their project, in Norway, with top professionals in their respective fields to support the company's position.
Employee benefits include the opportunity to expand their strengths and knowledge.
· Great potential for new techniques
· High focus on HSE and a great record of employee safety with proven track records in reducing accident rate.
· Opportunity to be an integral part of an ambitious and well respected business
· Remote working package available with Transport, Accommodation and benefits.