Contract: Treasury Analyst / CalgaryClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client, a large Oil & Gas company, is currently seeking a Analyst - Treasury, Global Cash Management based out of Calgary AB. This is a contract position subject to last for up to 12 months with potential for extension. The schedule is Mon – Friday, 8 hrs daily.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The CPNA Global Treasury Department is a dynamic, team-oriented group. The clients diverse operations on a domestic and international basis, the client company is responsible for a wide range of activities including cash flow and liquidity management, investments, corporate financing and funding, foreign currency and interest rate management, pension, as well as maintaining treasury policy, organization, and controls.
- Daily cash management and forecasting for CPNA Global Treasury operations
- Reconciling & investigating prior day variances
- Planning and executing treasury payments, intercompany funding, foreign exchange, and investment transactions
- Assist with daily reporting requirements, banking administration, audit requests, payment issues, risk management activities and other projects as required
- Manage the treasury month end process for reporting to Accounting & HQ
We are interested in hearing from candidates with the following:
- University degree and working towards or have achieved a professional designation
- Three to five years of work experience in Finance (preference for Treasury)
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of Treasury, and be a key resource to the Business units when treasury guidance is needed
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with professional etiquette in dealing with all external and internal counterparties
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and work with tight deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment where unforeseen circumstances frequently result in changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word are required. A working knowledge of Treasury system is preferred
- A desire to learn is essential
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022