Wind Site Manager - Japan / Japan, Asia Pacific
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Japan, Asia Pacific|
|Salary:||€50 - €60 per hour + benefits|
Job Title: Site Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 4-6 Months Minimum
Key Tasks and Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- It is the general responsibility and obligation to adhere to all HSE standards, protocol's and best practices. A Site Manager shall exhibit an upstanding culture of safety and safe work for their own person and all adjacent parties.
- Intervene, stop and even prohibit the ongoing construction if he detects an immediate HSE danger at site; also, address any (sub)contracted worker from continuing to work in case of inadequate handling of WT's components or anticipated damages of the same. The SM is also allowed to issue a written warning and refuse the persons access to the site for one day in case of negligently disregarding HSE regulations or deliberate mishandling of
- If the Site manager is not on site, the tasks can be delegated to another superior function such as Mechanical Supervisor, Electrical Supervisor, Lead Commissioner and/or team lead of installation. Nevertheless, the final HSE responsibility always lies with the Site
- Additionally, a Site Manager shall ensure the preservation of the natural environment for the areas in which work is to be performed as well as to promptly report any spillage, littering or other event which could negative impacted the surrounding
Health, Safety and Environmental related responsibilities:
- The site manager has to ensure that all project management activities comply with general HSE regulations and specific HSE regulations for construction sites
- The site manager is also responsible for the safety of his partner and other stakeholders affected by his work
- The PPE has to be inspected periodically (as per indicated by local rules) by authorized personnel. The inspection of equipment has to be scheduled and performed in order to continue
Quality related responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all aspects of health, safety and environment and technical requirements at the wind farm site including daily HSE briefings and inductions
- The SM and the Supervisors must work and cooperate together in following and complying with the quality processes and solve all deviations.
Work scope related responsibilities:
- Close cooperation with the Project Manager in planning and preparation of the site e.g. find out different time constraints which may affect project time line, Coordination with Client/Sub contractor
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023