Specialist Plant Management / Germany, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are looking for a Specialist in Plant Management who will be working in Germany. The duties of the Specialist in Plant Management will be monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting of the existing plants in Germany. The Preparation & evaluation of technical reports and calculations with the plant management software WIS will also be part of the daily routine. It is important that the Specialist in Plant Management speaks German on an advanced level.
- Ensuring the technically flawless operation of our plants in Germany.
- Control of troubleshooting by commissioning external service providers.
- Preparation & evaluation of technical reports and calculations with the plant management software WIS.
- Increase of plant availability by continuous optimisation of processes and tasks.
- Regular inspections of the managed wind turbines: Responsibility for the timely elimination of anomalies and defects.
- Technical training and relevant professional experience as an electrician
- Relevant professional experience in the field of wind energy
- Cost and quality awareness as well as pleasure in dealing with numbers
- Structured and careful work and hands-on mentality as well as flexibility
- Pleasure in teamwork as well as communication and negotiation skills
- Experienced handling of MS Office, ability to work at heights according to G41, driving license class B
- German language on an advanced level
NOTE: German is a necessary requirement please take that in consideration before applying.