Wind HSE Site Advisor / Japan, Asia PacificClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Japan, Asia Pacific|
|Salary:||$2000 - $5000 per month|
Job Title: HSE Site Advisor
Country: Japan & South Korea
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6-12 Months
Employment Type: Contract/Freelance
The HSE Site Advisor position ensures continuous focus and awareness on HSE issues at assigned project sites and guides/motivates the Project Site Execution Team regarding the HSE aspects of their work. The HSE Site Advisor's efforts are to prevent work-related injuries and illnesses, protect the environment, assure compliance with HSE laws and regulations, manage HSE risks, prepare the site for dealing with emergencies, promote wellness programs, and promote a culture whereby HSE becomes part of the site's culture.
- Monitor the implementation of HSE objectives as defined in the Project HSE Plan.
- Perform HSE inspections and initiate corrective actions and follow up on findings.
- Communicate rules and regulations regarding HSE matters to project site personnel.
- Participate in planning and performance of activities initiated by the HSE organization to include; training, safety events, activities based on accident/incident trend analysis, risk assessments as well as implementing necessary actions resulting from new or revised programs and initiatives.
- Ensure reporting of HSE observations, near misses, accidents and incidents through the Reporting system and maintain the emergency management communication flow.
- Perform accident/incident investigation and ensure follow up on corrective actions in cooperation with PSE.
- Manage environmental aspects of the project including waste sorting and chemical handling.
Mandatory training requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Engineering related discipline
- OSHA 30 Construction
- CHST or CSP
- 4 years of experience in Wind Power Industry
- GWO training