Project Development Manager - Solar PV (APAC Region) / Australia, Asia PacificClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Australia, Asia Pacific|
|Salary:||$120000 - $180000 per annum|
Project Development Manager - Solar PV (APAC Region)
Are working in solar Development with hands on experience of Australia and Indonesia market?
If the answer is YES please read below .......
Exciting new role has arisen with Solar Developer who are seeking a Project Development Manager to join their growing APAC region.
You will be responsible for project managing all aspects of the development of utility scale solar projects specifically, with the potential of managing other forms of renewable projects too.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading player in the renewable energy sector for strategically important position for the company. Head quartered in China (Shanghai), you will have the option of being based in in either Shanghai, Australia or another country in APAC Region.
About Company: Industry-leading clean energy supplier and service provider, with business scope covering the investment, development and operation of PV power generation project and the asset management.
- Identify development opportunities that help the Company meet our goals and overall development objectives in Asia Pacific Region [Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Korea];
- Produce a business case for each development opportunity and each specific project, communicate the business case to senior management to obtain formal approval before proceeding;
- Manage the development of all our activities, reporting on progress to the senior Management;
- Negotiate property agreements with landowner(s) to give us appropriate rights to develop our projects;
- Secure all third-party consents necessary to build and operate our projects;
- Help relevant teams in securing funding from lenders, investors and/or joint venture parties needed to build our projects, ensure you maximize the profit and return on investment of the Company;
- Work with senior management to identify the optimum exit strategy or long-term investment strategy for each development opportunity and each individual project to ensure we maximize the returns for the Company;
- Assist senior management with the negotiation of the sale of individual projects and/or portfolios of projects, including managing the team needed to deliver the sale; and
- Report on development activities at Group management.
- Complete work on several projects within short time periods through effective time management;
- Manage projects and associated budgets;
- Communicate with clients, landowners, JV partners, stakeholders and the project team effectively and professionally;
- Build strong working relationships (both internally and externally);
- Effectively manage sub-contractors to ensure timely delivery of works and value for money;
- Undertake critical review of third-party reports;
- Communicate progress to your line manager at agreed intervals; and
- Follow our internal processes and
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Strategic thinking;
- Exceptional leadership, business and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent persuasion skills, a good networker and a good negotiator;
- A desire to work in a challenging, fast paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrable successful experience in business development;
- A creative mind with an ability to drive improvements in quality;
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise;
- An existing network of contacts within the sector;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent presentation skills; and
- Ability to work under
Package: 120,000 to 180,000 USD - Negotiable depending on experience.
Location: Australia/ APAC Region/ Remote (with regular travel)