Project Manager - Solar PV Construction - Poland / Poland, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Exciting opportunity for Project to join one of Europe's leading Solar PV developers who have recently expanding into Poland with pipeline of project for both development and now construction.
In this role you will oversee and manage the permitting, contracting, engineering, procuring, constructing and commissioning of solar large scale ground mounted PV plants in different locations of Poland. The role will be establishing and maintaining productive and collaborative relationships with EPC and other contractors, representatives of the grid operators and governmental entities, internal stakeholders, as well as various service providers.
Position - Project Manager
Location - Poland
The Project Manager will have a stimulating and varied role within an International, rapidly growing solar power producer. The role will work in parallel with several solar PV plant projects, taking overall responsibility for activities throughout the lifecycle of the plant: development, engineering, construction, and operation. The Project Manager will ensure cross-functional teams are informed in a timely manner of all project information necessary for them to effectively perform their duties. The Project Manager will review and approve contractor documentation for the completed plants and monitor, analyze, and report regularly on plant performance and incidents during operation. They will promote safe and efficient work sites, and will be dedicated to a continuous improvement in respect to PV engineering standards, best practices and QA/QC aspects. Frequent travel to the projects will be required.
- Proven project management skills, with substantial experience of managing complex commercial or industrial construction projects in Poland
- Strong contract negotiation, budget and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to communicate well in both written and verbal English
- Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project or other Project Management software to control programs of work, budget and control deviations, with working knowledge of AutoCAD, PVSyst.
Working Days: Monday to Friday with flexibility to work from home 2 days of the week.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Renewable developer who is rapidly expanding with in the Energy sector.