Earthworks Site Mananger - Stockholm / Sweden, EuropeClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
You will have the chance to work with a team of experienced civil engineers who are recognised market leaders in the infrastructure industry. EWI's client is active throughout Sweden, being involved with some of the most prestigious projects, including the Stockholm Bypass.
The company EWI are working with is one of the best contractors in Sweden. They are a Swedish focused business who work on the biggest civil engineering projects in Stockholm. Their focuses are Earthworks, Groundwork, Concrete, Tunnel, Rail, Road and Bridge.
They are looking for someone who has been involved with earthworks and ground works projects before.
You will be working within a very well established team who have a track record of winning the most attractive contracts in Stockholm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively monitoring the technical and production performance of subcontractors and reporting to the Construction Manager.
- Ensure that the sub-contractors are fulfilled by complying with the contract issues and give the necessary instructions for this.
- Check whether the works under the responsibility of subcontractors are performed within the contract period.
- Checking whether subcontractors have sufficient number of workers and technical personnel and reporting to the Construction Manager,
- Deliver work schedule to subcontractors and follow them.
- When deemed necessary, to stop any work on the construction site in accordance with the occupational safety rules and to report to the Construction Manager.
- Monitor, supervise, motivate the work of its employees, to participate in the works with necessary issues.
There is also an attractive salary and benefits package for this position, including travel expenses and accommodation.