Contract: Construction Manager / DohaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering and construction,
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas project with minimum 5 years’ experience as Construction / Hook-up Manager/Engineer,
- Experience within a project team: At least 10 years’ experience at senior level within large multinational taskforce team environment,
- Experience in offshore facilities at conceptual and pre-FEED stage is preferred.
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Familiar with General Specifications, PRODOM and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022