Contract: Senior Commissioning Engineer / PerthClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Commissioning Engineer?
We are recruiting a Senior Commissioning Engineer on a 6-month Contract with an ASAP start to work with a global EPC in Western Australia on an exciting project.
- Responsible for the safe and effective execution of all activities related to commissioning for the offshore portfolio, as directed by the Construction/Commissioning Manager.
- Acts as the Company Representative for offshore activities.
- Promote and drive QHSE awareness, safe working, and safe behavior during the offshore campaign.
- Direct and lead the construction disciplines (piping, structural, welding, painting, mechanical, E&I, insulation & rigging)
- Participate in schedule and execution development to ensure the schedule is realistic and achievable for project portfolio.
- Take accountability for offshore manning plan and participate in the selection and recruitment of discipline teams.
- Provide direction, guidance, and leadership to all members of the teams.
- Provide Leadership to achieve QHSE behaviors and culture to meet agreed targets.
- Ensure hazard assessment and Job Safety Analysis completed are in line with project requirements.
- Effectively manage, coordinate, and communicate scope and schedule requirements to the work teams.
- Liaise and co-ordinates with offshore management team to drive offshore schedule.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the onshore support teams to support the offshore campaign.
- Assigning of resources to WP creation and expediting of WPs, ensure work readiness to complete the work scopes according to the schedule.
- Expedite all necessary resources, materials, tools & equipment to achieve schedule.
- Input & review of man hour/duration estimation for activities for offshore schedule.
- Interface with SURF for procedural details on combined/ interface activities (incl umbilical tie ins, termination, testing, leak testing, N2 packing etc)
- Expediting of Software FATs.
- Review and approval of sparing.
- Provision of applicable spares registers for RFI milestones and expediting of procurement/logistics.
- Review of Supplier documentation particularly around FAT & offshore SAT procedures.
- Expedite and input to Vendor mobilization contracts for offshore scopes.
- Interface with client Commissioning Focal point and Project PIC for philosophy/ technical discussions.
- Organise, prepare, and implement Pre-commissioning & Commissioning HAZID including presentation.
- Responsible for supporting module power and process start-up.
- Based in Perth with some travel to offshore site during downloads.
- Proven track record of planning, preparing, and executing offshore commissioning scopes and/or shutdowns.
- Demonstrate knowledge of multi discipline specifications, rules and regulations.
- Proven track record in managing multidiscipline teams of offshoreworkers.
- Familiar with blue collar industrial relations management.
- Construction professional with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Offshore Oil and Gas Projects.
- Strong Brownfields on offshore facilities, construction and commissioning.
- Experienced multi discipline commissioning engineer.
- Effective QHSE leadership and demonstrated commitment to drive positive safety behavior.
- Experience with managing offshore campaigns.
- Proven record of effectively managing schedule changes.
- Experience with materials, tools and consumables identification, definition, and requisitioning.
- Experienced in PTW and hazard assessment.
- Require offshore medical, MSIC, TBOSIET and CAEB training
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Trade Certified
- BOSIET training
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022