Project Interface Engineer / AberdeenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Project Interface Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* New 2-slot manifold at drill center adjacent to existing Skua manifold and to the east of existing Heron pipeline system corridor.
* New production and wash water tie-ins to existing Heron 'A' and wash water lines.
* 500m umbilical jumper from Seagull Umbilical break-out.
* New 7km gas lift direct from ETAP using existing spare R16 riser.
* Refurbishment of existing production facilities
* Replacement of SIOPS/HIS valves
* Installation of new 6" gas lift line, associated valves & control instrumentation, and connection to existing riser
* Installation of new chemical injection equipment
* Modification to existing control and ESD systems
* Electrical modifications for new hardware
* Development and implementation of the Project Interface Management Plan
* Proactive identification of interfaces
* Efficient management of interfaces and to ensure that all parties have access to all required information from other parties in a timely manner.
* Avoid mismatch, rework or omissions in scopes of work executed by different interface parties and thereby minimise the potential for project schedule and cost exposure.
* Identify the roles and responsibilities of parties involved in interface management.
* Provide visibility and audibility of the quality and delivery of interface data through ongoing performance management.
* Manage the formal Interface Register
* Support the discipline project leads in facilitating interface meetings / check-ins
* Ensure key interface issues are visible, performance managed to closure and associated learning captured and implemented
* Escalate blocked issues to the Project Engineer for further support in the resolution
* Identification of risks and opportunities that may negatively/positively impact the project
* Development and implementation of Project Meeting Cadence; testing and identification of opportunities for simplification
* Support the development and implementation of the project communication plan
* Support the development and implementation of the Stakeholder Management Plan
* Support the Project Engineer in the Management of Change process
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering
* Extensive and demonstrated experience of delivering projects and understanding project management process and practices
* Brownfield delivery experience
* Strong, effective communication & organisational skills
* Personal attributes and behaviours suited for working in collaborative, multi-discipline teams to promote a "one team" performance
* Systematic and delivery focused, to drive safe, successful project delivery
* A bias for creative working - to help us drive continuous improvement and find innovative solutions to problems
* A growth mindset and confidence to bring a fresh perspective and challenge "the way we do things"
* Role based in [company's Aberdeen] offices, within company's flexible office/ home working guidance
* Limited travel requirements