Market Analyst & Business Planner / SurreyClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We have a current opportunity for a Market Analyst & Business Planner on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Surrey.
The MABP is responsible for supporting the acquisition of new business for the through the gathering, analysis and presentation of market intelligence to enable strategic business planning.
The MABP shall administer the Client Relationship Management database, support periodic reporting activities whilst being a proactive participant of the overall Sales & Marketing organisation.
The position reports to the GPC&AP Sales & Marketing Director. The role is suitable for candidates with an existing background in market analysis or business development from the Oil and Gas and/or renewables industry, or other roles requiring an in depth understanding of our markets and the ability to gather, analyse, quality control and effectively present data.
The successful candidates shall:
- Operate with the highest standards of integrity, preserving the confidentiality of the information available with the role
- Maintain a comprehensive awareness of the Subsea Oil and Gas industry, position in the market and our competitors and the emerging new markets associated with the Energy Transition
- Work collaboratively within a multi-national, multi-location team
- Be able to prepare high quality/accuracy, engaging presentations and reports, suitable for a senior audience review
- Be motivated to continue to learn and support the region and groups growth plans and evolution through the Energy Transition
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of all common business software applications (Microsoft suite) and be able to quickly learn and maximise the value from new applications
For further information about this position please apply.