Engineering Manager / Doha
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Salary:||Monthly tax free salary with family benefits|
- Guide of research and knowledge acquisition in order to propose a design of a new product as required by clients.
- Evaluate the company products and improve it to the maximum values considering cost effectiveness.
- Performing product prototyping and design testing to ensure suitability of newly developed products for production.
- Supervising of the manufacturing for the first order of new products and solutions.
- Lead the research and innovative design concepts generation for all new products and solutions designs and development
- Determine the engineering methodology, Creating and improving the engineering and R&D process.
- Develop the current company’s products with suitable technology.
- Improve the technology, products and manufacturing systems to be aligned with the market.
- Develop and manage the system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Select the appropriate strategies of engineering and R&D to cope with market changes
- Establish, develop, and maintain work strategy and objectives.
- Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time
- Prepare and manage operational budget for department as per the company strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Solid relevant background and experience in similar position
- Experience working in GCC is beneficial
- Experience in Design Engineering of Surface Wellhead, X-mas tree equipment’s and Valves manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- MBA in General Management is preferred
- Exposure to relevant Software like SOLIDWORKS, ANYSIS, AutoCAD
- Experience in using ERP System like SAP, Oracle and PLM
- Sound understanding of API 6A & API 6D Standard specifications and requirements.
- Ability to manage tight timelines
- Ability to lead projects and design reviews
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- A track record of problem solving and customer support for API 6A products
ABOUT THE CLIENT
A global leader for the oil and gas industry. Manufacturing and servicing wellhead equipment, valves, actuators and flow control products.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023