Contract: Millwright / AlbertaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The valued client is seeking a Millwright near Fort McMurray, AB. This is a camp-based role working an 8/6 shift.
- Repairs and maintains field facilities and plant facilities as required.
- Understand challenges of day to day maintenance as well as shutdowns and turnarounds
- Assist in all kinds of rotary and mechanical equipment maintenance.
- A proven analytical ability with exceptional problem solving skills
- “Self Motivated” and results focused with very little guidance
- Have a hands on approach to trouble shooting
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Work closely with the Operations team and assist as needed
- Respond to afterhours maintenance call outs
- Complete work orders as required and ensure the work order tracking system in updated
- Help establish a preventative maintenance schedule for all equipment and ensure it is adhered to
- General housekeeping maintenance.
- General technical maintenance as directed by the operations team.
- Possess a journeyman’s ticket for a millwright or its equivalent.
- Experience with all types of rotary equipment
- Experience with compressors, pumps, valves and other related equipment required to keep a SAGD plant running at full efficiency
- Should have a minimum of 5 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Red Seal Interprovincial or Journeyman Certification
- Valid driver’s license
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022