Contract: Head of Construction Equipment Inspection / Doha
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- To Lead and Manage the proper inspection, before mobilization to site, for all Construction equipment, for EPCs for NFS Project. Support onboarding of Contractor(s)/ Subcontractor(s) and ensure compliance to Project requirements during all phases of the project (ESW, Pioneer camp and EPC)
- Responsible for the development, review and implementation of the Construction Equipment Inspection and Audit program in line with Project, RLIC and QG requirements.
- Responsible for field-based activities including daily, regular, and quarterly inspections and audits to ensure compliance to requirements.
- Liaises with multiple interfaces (PMT, EPC Contractor, and RLC) to support Construction Equipment mobilization, inspection, and demobilization.
- Responsible for direct oversight 3rd party inspections including verification of inspection quality.
- Carry out inspection and audits on workshops at site, including off-site workshops where possible pre-mobilization inspections are carried out.
- Support the mitigation of spills from Construction Equipment, including the movement of soil material in RLIC disposal areas.
- Type of Contract
Head of Construction Equipment Inspection
Work hours per day: 10 hrs./day
Work Days per Week: 6 days/week
Work day per Month: 26 days/month
NFS Onshore Project
Estimated Start Date
Estimated End Date
30 Aug 2025
Contract Term in Months
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023