Wells Engineer / AberdeenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Wells Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* As the primary interface with the asset / venture team between Concept Selection and Detailed Design, the role requires close integration to ensure efficiencies are identified and realised.
* The engineer will continue to support the Well Delivery Team through the execution phase including ensuring learnings are captured.
* The Engineer will ensure that Well Delivery Processes under their remit follow appropriate company standards and that required assurance is in place.
* The Well Engineer will be responsible for ensuring high quality detailed design work that can be efficiently executed in line with project value drivers.
* As per the Global Well Delivery Plan they will lead Value Creation events. They will work with Front End design, Operations, and multi-disciplinary teams such as subsurface in the Well Delivery process.
* The Well Engineer will be required to work with vendors and other key external stakeholders to ensure the Detailed Design is compliant with company standards.
* The Well Engineer will drive improvement opportunities including the application of Technology. They will utilise available digitalisation technologies to facilitate efficient workflow through the detailed design phase. The role has a regional remit and involves stakeholders internal and external to Wells.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Significant experience (7-10+ years) in Completion and Well Intervention with a proven track record in well design, planning and execution delivery.
* Integrative leadership experiences including influencing without authority
* Demonstrated ability to influence across organizational boundaries to effectively implement new ways of working, both within Wells and across multi-disciplinary teams
* Strong Stakeholder integration and influencing skills.
* Proven ability to build relationships effectively and to deliver across global teams and multiple disciplines