Quality Advisor / Kuala LumpurClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are seeking a QA advisor for Kuala Lumpur on a permanent basis.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably Master degree) and QMS Lead Auditor Certification.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in subsea construction industry and strong knowledge of offshore environment
Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Focal point for all QA matters providing a support function to project management, ensuring that they have adequate resources and QA input.
- The Quality Advisor ensures the implementation/compliance and alignment of all quality programs, policies, processes, and procedures within
- Responsible of audits execution.
- Manage non-conformities, facilitate root-cause analysis corrective actions (RCCA) process, and ensure effective implementation of solutions to prevent recurrence.
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Management and Engineering to manage supplier quality and performance.
- Pivotal in the development and implementation of continuous improvements of the Quality Management
For further information about this position please apply.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022