Contract: Field Contract Administrator / CalgaryClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is seeking a Field Contract Administrator for a yearlong contract in Smithers, BC.
- Work with internal stakeholders and personnel, field support and others as required, for completeness and accurate review of LEMS
- Track LEMS workflow end to end process as per set internal processes for Scope or Changes
- Enter LEMS data in a timely manner ensuring accuracy
- Collect data from multiple sources to ensure accuracy and compliance (ie: Contract, Change Orders, Contractor’s Payment Certificate, Invoices, field Timesheets)
- LEMs review against daily timesheets signed by Field Inspectors staff for attestation of rates for personnel, equipment and hours
- Support Managers with various site related documents and claims, as needed
- Maintain contract-related authorization and correspondence to support execution and claim mitigation
- Assist with Audits where required
- Complete reconciliation of labour
- Ensure signed LEMs are saved with all related backup in project folder
- Administrative duties (updating records, filing, logging/tracking correspondence, validating invoices to contract terms, reviewing change requests, preparing, issuing and filing change orders, etc.).
- Monitor compliance to contract requirements, ensuring all conditions are satisfied;
- Perform contract close-out activities
- Invoice attestation and compliance with the contract including data validation i.e. LEMS, Sub-Contractor Invoices, Material Receipts.
- Ensure contract administration activities meet requirements of internal corporate stakeholders (i.e. risk, legal, project management, etc.) and corporate standards.
- Provide sound supply chain management advice, guidance, and options to internal stakeholders while following established processes and proper authorization control.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022