Contract: Mechanical Designer / CalgaryClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is seeking a Mechanical Designer for a long-term contract in Calgary, AB.
- Work with mechanical engineers to develop mechanical design and 3D modeling
- Produce mechanical layout drawings, general arrangement drawings and detail drawings
- Prepare and assist in the issuing of mechanical deliverables for projects
- Review vendor drawings and documentation from equipment supplier
- Perform calculations in accordance with established guidelines and methods
- Attend internal and external meetings for design review, modeling review and constructability review
- Diploma in Engineering Technology or equivalent educational background
- 8+ minimum years of practical experience in mechanical equipment design and fabrication.
- Experience in creating 3D models, mechanical layouts, general arrangements, etc.
- Proficient in engineering design tools including Microstation 3D and PDS.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoPlant, CADWorx, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PDF editor, and others.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team in a multi-discipline environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022