Contract: Maintenance Planner/Scheduler IV - Mechanical / CalgaryClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The valued client is seeking a Mechanical Static Equipment Planner for a 1-year contract. This role is based in Calgary to support site Turnaround planning, then will transition to site during the assignment and then return to Calgary after turnaround is complete.
- Ensures the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
- Responsible for scheduling all maintenance work at production and support facilities.
- Ensures the daily work status is captures and next day’s schedule is reviewed and communicated with both operations and maintenance personnel.
- Communicates with service providers to ensure their availability to meet the schedule needs.
- Ensures work plans are completed in a timely manner, material is on-hand and the job is ready to be scheduled.
- Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
- Provides more technical support than administrative support.
- Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline.
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations.
- Recommends solutions to complex problems.
- Performs major accountabilities.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022