Marketing Database Analyst / TorranceClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Marketing Database Analyst
This position is Remote - Shift Time: Flexible, typical 8-5 M-F (The team is in Torrance, CA)
4+ month contract
Hourly Rate: $30/hr
As a Marketing Database Analyst, you'll be responsible for database management of global pricing on all products and managing global trade agreements. This is a cross functional role serving as single point of contact for companywide pricing. In this role, you'll interact with associates in multiple regional markets including Asia, Europe and Australia/New Zealand to ensure that trade agreements are properly executed.
Day-to-day responsibilities include
* Managing all incoming requests for new and updated product pricing from multiple stakeholders. Setting up and updating both US and Global Pricing for all new and existing product parts onto excel templates.
* Routing all new and updated pricing through Cost Accounting.
* Loading excel templates onto our company's resource planning system to generate trade agreements. Confirming data is properly loaded onto multiple systems including ERP, CRM, and Web.
* Responsible for following up with multiple stakeholders to ensure work is progressing onto the next step in the workflow chain.
* Interacting with Regional Sales, Cost Accounting, IT, Product Management and Marketing.
* MSCRM/D365, and Lean Kit a plus.
* Able to work with multiple spreadsheets and a large volume of data in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail
* Organized and diligent in working through daily activities with multiple functions/associates