HR Analyst / AberdeenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Analyst for an Oil and Gas Operator, based in Aberdeen.
* Work closely with the HR team to develop reporting and key performance indicators.
* Reporting across the lifecycle such as headcount, turnover, engagement, absence, reward, diversity, equality and inclusion statistics.
* Analysing and reporting themes in reward trends and practices including the annual reward survey.
* Work across different projects collating, analysing and presenting data to inform decisions.
* Produce quarterly dashboards for people data.
* Coordinate annual engagement surveys.
* Administer salary reviews, talent reviews, promotions and moves.
* Maintaining and auditing of HR systems
Experience & Qualifications:
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Relevant HR qualification or be working towards obtaining (desirable).
* Previous experience as data analyst or in HR reporting.
* Ability to interpret data and provide meaningful analysis.
* Have an enquiring approach to support positive change.
* Demonstrate a proactive, flexible and positive working approach.
* Share knowledge freely with others to ensure best practice, works collaboratively in a team environment.
* Accept accountability and responsibility, and can manage a varied workload, prioritise regularly with changing priorities and deadlines.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Be well organised with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Demonstrate good teamwork and interpersonal skills to maintain positive relationships.