Senior Financial Analyst / Aberdeen
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Financial Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Gather and collate data to produce and analyse accurate reports for the budget, forecasts and monthly year to date management accounts reporting to strict deadlines.
* Investigate and provide detailed variance analysis on financial/production information on forecast, budget and actual data.
* Produce ad hoc reports for management, within both TEPUK and wider company.
* Advise and make recommendations on business practice in relation to management accounting to management.
* Implement changes to financial policies.
* Providing specialist advice on management accounting to other departments within the organization.
* Manage own activities to effectively meet team performance indicators.
* Develop and maintain good internal and external relationships.
* Focus on continued improvement to streamline reporting performance.
* Timely and accurate reporting on the Corporate Budget, Forecasts and actual performance.
* Analysing the financial performance of the Company and providing variance explanations against the budget and forecast.
* Evaluating the impact of changes in operating and economic conditions on the financial results of the Company through studies and discussion with technical departments/economists
Experience & Qualifications:
* Honours graduate
* Professional Accounting Qualification
* Relevant of oil and gas experience
* Experience of accounting systems and applications
* Knowledge of IFRS, UK Company's Act and UK tax regime