Contract: Business Analyst (Intermediate) / CalgaryClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Calgary, AB
Schedule: Mon-Fri (40 hours / week)
Contract Length: ~ 1 year
- Facilitate and support the quality and timely attestation and receipt of invoices, cost analysis, daily use of Excel/ MS office and SAP.
- Interface with internal stakeholders and external suppliers on rate management per contract terms per agreement/Release Order pertaining to invoice quality.
- Strong oral communication skills are required.
- Strong written skills are required for internal and external communication regarding policy, issue identification and required next steps.
- Work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Activities include establishing relationships with key Vendors, supporting Vendors on process and technology requirements, validation & analysis of field tickets, compiling variance explanations and reporting.
- Demonstrates independent thinking in a process driven environment, decisions range from those governed by general policy or process to working to solution/resolve complex issues within authorized limits.
- Uses judgment to handle situations outside standard methods to solution with collaboration /communication with peers for resolution of problems.
- Assist in the process to facilitate/resolve escalated problems.
- Will interface with Project Controls, Project Managers, Subject Matter Experts, finance teams, supply chain, eCommerce and External Suppliers.
- Must be able to adapt and apply procedures on medium complex and multifaceted matters.
- University Degree in relevant discipline
- 4-9 years’ experience
- Canadian citizen or PR
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022