Planner / Aberdeen
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Planner, based in Aberdeen.
* Manage Operational/ Asset objectives from the planning, scheduling and progress reporting standpoint.
* Serve as focal point in the preparation, maintenance, progressing and reporting of the Asset Integrated Schedules covering 28D, 90D, 6Q and 5Y operational/ maintenance routines
* In line with plan entry criteria (PEC) serve as focal point in the identification / requirement of all material and workpack related budget scopes, liaising with all key stakeholders such as "procurement, third party vendors, OEMs and Offshore management personnel".
* Support the OIM and TMM in the management and leveling of offshore personnel (ie core crew and visitors) within the allowable POB for the Asset
* Support the Technical and Maintenance Manager in the preparation of Level 4 critical Maintenance Schedule (such as Total Shutdown Schedule and adhoc planning requests), including coordination and communication of these schedules to all parties.
* Liaise with Vendors, OEMs and company Internal Organization to ensure timely confirmation and mobilization of vendor reps/ technicians and company Roving Team as per the required-on-site (ROS) dates detailed in the integrated plan and/ or critical L4 ad-hoc schedules
* Manage the critical/budget related work orders within IFS (company Computerized Maintenance Management System) requiring External/ 3rd party assistance and ensure that these are reflected and identified/ highlighted in the Asset Integrated Plan
* Issue periodic schedule updates to report status of all maintenance tests and inspection routines to be carried out as per IFS (company Computerized Maintenance Management System).
* Issue monthly maintenance backlog report (PM, SCPM and CM related WO's) for management based KPI's
* Assist in preparation and management of budgets and control expenditure in conjunction with Financial department and Asset Manager
Experience & Qualifications:
* Minimum HNC requirement in a technical discipline i.e Engineering / Computing.
* Relevant experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
* Offshore experience is highly advantageous
* FPSO experience