QC Equipment Validation Associate / Dublin
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
We are sourcing a QC Equipment Validation Associate on behalf of our Multinational Biotechnology Client on an initial 12-month contract located in South Dublin.
- Responsible for planning, executing, and documenting the qualification, calibration, and routine maintenance of laboratory systems for cGMP Quality Control laboratory facilities on site.
- Responsible for ensuring that all maintenance & calibration activities carried out by Calibration Technicians are tracked & managed through the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Maximo.
- Responsible for authoring/owning and approving Validation Life Cycle documents for computer related systems including responsibility for Data Integrity testing and business administration of Laboratory Computer Related systems. Responsible for the execution of protocols once approved.
- Planning and conducting routine calibration, requalification and maintenance of laboratory equipment ensuring calibration and maintenance schedules are adhered to as per CMMS Maximo. Reviewing & filing of QC calibration & maintenance documentation.
- Planning, executing, and documenting the qualification of new laboratory equipment in a cGMP regulated environment, including the writing of equipment validation protocols and associated summary reports.
- Conduct periodic reviews of instrument validation as part of validation life cycle.
- Alerting Quality Control Management in the event of equipment failing to meet calibration or qualification requirements and conducting impact assessments/investigations as required.
- Scheduling and coordination of equipment repairs and maintenance with vendors/contractors, while minimizing level of down-time for lab equipment, and disruption to laboratory activities.
- Participation in technical project teams to act as a subject matter expert on instrument validation regulations and procedures.
- Where applicable, owns and project manages change controls and adherence to Change Control metrics.
- Supporting and managing the addition of project components to CMMA Maximo.
- Act as a key contributor and sponsor to Data Integrity Assessments for Lab systems.
- Any other tasks/projects assigned as per manger's request.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a Science related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of laboratory experience in a cGMP laboratory environment including exposure to analytical instrument validation and data integrity assessments.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodology, and instrumentation and analytical techniques used for biopharmaceutical testing.
- Understanding of current regulatory requirements for cGMP laboratory equipment validation and electronic record integrity.
- Demonstrated success in managing an equipment qualification or maintenance program advantageous.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023