Tax Manager / Kazakhstan
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- Prepare and review tax filings, Transfer pricing documentations and other statistic reports for Local entities with high quality.
- Regular review of tax risks and exposures in view of new tax regulation and environment changes.
- Manage tax audits and all other interaction with local tax authorities in conjunction with external advisors.
- Provide advice/support on tax issues arising from the business operation of his/her responsible entities to ensure tax compliance.
- Prepare tax budgeting/forecasting as required and explore opportunities for tax assets management.
- Effectively communicate all tax issues with the assigned Corporate tax team contacts and comply with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Work with Finance and statutory auditors and review tax related disclosure during year-end statutory audits.
- Control and monitoring fulfillment of all tax reporting, including coordination procedures with financial and tax authorities;
- Managing team up to 17 staff and coordination of affiliated companies for various tax matters;
- Litigation, consulting, lobbying procedures.
- Strong experience in tax related work, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in multinational company, both big 4 and MNC in house experience are preferred.
- Experience with transfer pricing transactions, review and structuring of contracts required.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023