Clinical Transformation Manager / Chicago
Location: Full Remote (Central Time Zone)
Contract Length: 6 Months (with extensions likely)
Pay Rate: $75-95/hr based on experience
Sr. Clinical Transformation Manager
The Sr. Clinical Transformation Manager is accountable for delivering clinical transformation initiatives as well as developing clinical process improvement strategies and roadmaps.
The position requires strong analytical skills, the ability to translate strategic vision into tactical action, and focus efforts to work well in a cross-functional team.
- Support clinical transformation initiatives that will address mission-critical questions and position the company for future success.
- Lead individual modules within complex, cross-functional initiatives, including driving the problem-solving process and supporting research and analytics, and distilling pragmatic recommendations for management consideration.
- Help communicate our strategy across the company.
- Delivers results and raises the bar on efficiency, quality, and compliance.
- Engages stakeholders across the process to ensure alignment on process and resource priorities; validates the merit and applicability of initiatives across functions
- Monitors and reports process performance against KPIs and process health vs. plans. Designs and oversees Performance Measurement/Management Plan.
- Actively gathers external benchmarking and best practices as input to process decisions; maintains active knowledge and awareness of all associated regulations
- Develop and evolve the collaboration platforms used within the team and by our cross-functional partners to track and prioritize projects.
- Contribute and co-create with internal partners in the development of project management practices such as processes, tools, reporting and dashboard.
- Conduct post project retrospective evaluations and identify both successes and challenges/areas for improvement