Contract: Lead Quality Utilities / Lead Quality / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- The NFE Onshore Lead Quality coordinates site inspection of the work to verify project quality requirements for Construction at Ras Laffan Site.
- Responsible for ensuring Company participation in site inspection and tests activities.
- The Lead Quality shall coordinate quality surveillance assessments and provide direction to site Quality Control (QC) inspection personnel.
- Monitors and verifies the key elements of the Flawless Execution to provide a robust completion of the work and turnover.
- Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those involved in construction of LNG Onshore facilities
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major engineering & construction projects
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
- 15 years’ experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree in Structural, Mechanical, Materials or Science.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023