External Planning and Delivery Senior Associate / Dublin
The EPD team manages the forecast planning and supply chain activities for several Drug Product and Drug Substance Contract manufacturing sites in Europe. The role of the EPD team through consultation with the Contract Manufacturing site managers and global product planners, manage material requirements planning, ordering and payment, CMO batch management from planning to distribution and CMO performance management through agreed KPI's and Metrics.
- Participate in the Planning Cycle for CMO forecast generation.
- Use of Rapid Response to analyse demand and supply requirements.
- Use of SAP to place orders as required.
- Send forecasts to CMO's and manage changes, negotiations, and communications.
- Participate in weekly Work Centre team calls with CMO's.
- Own batch tracking and EPD activities required to meet supply within contract timelines.
- Manage batch progress through SAP transactions.
- Manage coordination of release sample shipping to contract labs.
- Material requirements planning for CMO's including ordering, invoice payment and expiry management.
- Coordination of DS ordering and shipments to CMO's to meet plan.
- Coordination and management of shipping released product to the sites, working with Global trade and approved carriers to ensure on time delivery.
- Management and ownership of Monthly Business reviews with stakeholders.
EPD External Storage Management and Contract Warehouses
- Gather EPD material forecast requirements for storage at external warehouses.
- Liaise with sending sites and external warehouse to manage EPD shipments for storage.
- Generate any SAP Stock transfers orders to bring materials from a sending site to external warehouses for EPD Storage.
- Manage approval process with EPD and warehouses for storage of new materials.
- Own the Change Controls for the introduction of new materials to external warehouses.
- New SAP configuration is required to enable storage of EPD materials at external warehouses, the successful candidate will:
- Participate in the design of the new SAP functionality and EPD requirement.
- Be part of the SAP qualification testing team for the new SAP release.
- Own the generation of Quarterly finance reports for EPD charges including storage and shipping materials used per quarter.
- Actively participate on Operational Excellence programs including process mapping, development of standard operating guides, metric reviews and continuous improvement suggestions and delivery.
- Support any projects in the EPD departments when required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Typically, 3+ years of related professional experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of cGMP and other regulatory requirements are required.
- Good process development and problem-solving skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills: ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in an organization.
- Ability to communicate findings and make recommendation to the wider organization.