Wastewater Expert / Abu Dhabi
We have a current opportunity for a Wastewater Expert on a permanent basis. The position will be based in P.O.Box 73250 Abu Dhabi. For further information about this position please apply.
* Total 10+ years of experience - Minimum 5 years' experience in wastewater engineer role
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognised University.
* Expertise in wastewater treatment
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Leading capabilities and ability to manage teams.
* Ability to work with different engineering disciplines in a multi-cultural environment.
* Basic MS Project and Primavera skills.
* Directs and Manages projects from beginning to end (FEED, Concept, Pre-Bid engineering) for this particular tasks
* Prepare process deliverables (process calculations, PFD, P&IDs, etc.)
* Coordinate with mechanical team
* Coordinate with subcontractors for specific studies (odour studies, etc.)
* Responsible to manage Project Scope, Budget, Resources, Schedule, Quality. Cash flow and Stakeholders.
* Organize Project meetings (internal and external) and review workshops.
* Effectively communicate Project expectations and Client requirements to team members.
* Project monitoring and control with the support of project services team.
* Ensure interfaces between disciplines are incorporated where required, to achieve project objectives.
* Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC procedures, performance standards and specifications.
* Evaluate, organize and prioritize workload within a schedule.
* Identify potential risks and devise contingency and mitigation plans.
* Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and subcontractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability during project implementation.
* Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
* Able to demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize identification of technical problems and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
* Build and develop business relationships vital to project success.
* Conduct project "lessons learned" meetings.
* Manage proposals in-line with Tender requirements.