Geotechnical Site Engineer (FIFO) / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
- Overseeing and managing the construction of tailings dams on site;
- Quality control and assurance, including soil / laboratory testing; and
- Supporting the successful implementation and delivery of project scope.
- TAFE qualification or Associate Degree or similar equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience within the mining industry and experience with earth fill dam construction would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills;
- A proven track record on-site project management and client liaison.
- Full working rights to live and work in Australia.
- Generous performance bonus incentive programs.
- Subsidised gym memberships / fitness classes.
- Training and development opportunities to develop and strengthen your skills.
- Early access to long service leave.
- Attractive permanent remuneration package.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023