Digital Technology Partner / AberdeenClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Digital Technology Partner, based in Aberdeen.
* Manage a network of cross functional stakeholders at all levels of the Organisation, developing relationships to build rapport and trust.
* Lead business stakeholder engagements to inform, influence, and challenge existing processes and articulate how technology solutions will deliver improved performance.
* Be the interface between the Asset and Functional teams with the Technology and Innovation team to stimulate, surface and shape business demand.
* Identify opportunities for process improvement, to ensure the Technology and Innovation team and external IT partners, deliver quality solutions, on time and within budget.
* Co-create and drives the technology plan for the lines of business or value streams you are responsible for. Operate as the business partner shaping how the business vision is realised from data and technology solutions.
* Partner with enterprise architecture to develop and maintain multi-year business capability roadmaps.
* Partner with IT operations to ensure a sustainable support model is in place. Focus on business value rather than technical solutions to develop ideas using digital awareness, risk assessment, business capability and continuity requirements.
* Maintain broad understanding of the latest technologies, within a variety of different industries, and how they could be applied within the Organisation.
* Be able to manage your workload to ensure project and initiative progress, including consistent and effective communication. This includes managing escalation and avoiding risk.
* Perform accurate budgeting and forecasting across projects and/or programs for your business unit or value stream.
* Ensure business value realization and optimization, from value plans through consultancy, business case development, financial awareness, managing expectations, and identifying opportunities to add value.
* Be aware of new and emerging technologies, services, and concept and be able to assimilate new products/technologies rapidly to enthusiastically embrace new ideas
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience in a similar role, you will have a proven track record in business analysis/project management with experience of leading organisational change management.
* Experience of working with and delivering solutions for ERP Systems such as SAP, Sun Systems, Maximo, Oracle eBusiness or MS Dynamics
* Demonstrable experience working with Data and Bl solutions to deliver data driven insights and transformative change.
* Demonstrable evidence of running successful improvement programs which leverage the latest technologies including change management aspects.
* Deep Knowledge of business processes, data and IT systems utilised within an industrial and corporate environment.
* Knowledgeable with regards to the technical, commercial and risk factors of cloud, mobility, loT and other digital technologies.
* Demonstrable success of effectively managing multi-year programmes of work.
* Proven track record in negotiation, communication, and engagement up to CxO level.
* Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.