Wells Engineer / Aberdeen
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Wells Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* The Well Engineer (WE) will focus on Front End maturation of Workover projects, and reports to the FED Chapter Lead.
* The Well Engineer is accountable for the independent delivery of the front-end workover projects as per the Global Well Delivery Process for a given well(s).
* The engineer may support the Well Operations Team through the execution phase, including the capturing of learnings and feedback of these to the FED Team and SW/Land Engineering House.
* The Well Engineer will be responsible for ensuring high-quality front-end maturation that can be
* efficiently executed in line with project value drivers.
* The Engineer will ensure that Global Well Delivery Process under their remit follow appropriate Company and industry standards and that required assurance is in place.
* They will work closely with the Engineering House, Operations and multi-disciplinary teams such as
* subsurface in the Well Delivery process.
* The Engineer will be required to work with vendors and other key external stakeholders to ensure the Detailed Design is compliant with Company standards.
* The Engineer will integrate HSSE in the design, programming, and execution of well work on workover
* Strong focus on HSSE and reduction of GHG emissions should be evident in all activities planned.
* The Engineer may be involved with workover unit/rig selection to ensure that that the workovers can
* be executed in an efficient and safe manner.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Proven experience in Well Engineering with a proven track record in well design, planning and execution delivery.
* Ability to build relationships effectively and to deliver across multiple teams and disciplines
* Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously, often in different teams.
* Good communicator and ability to work independently and efficiently across multidisciplinary teams.
* Strong Diversity and Inclusions values and skills.