Business Development Manager / PhilippinesClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Responsible for overseeing the implementation of business objectives by:
- Identifying prospects and leads for potential renewable energy generation projects and project sites;
- Arranging the conduct of preliminary project assessment;
- Recommending potential projects that meet the investment criteria for approval by the Board of Directors; and
- Managing the pre-development activities leading towards the project development stage
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and conduct preliminary assessment of the potential-project site to determine suitability of land; Negotiate terms to obtain land ownership or possessor's rights.
- If the Company is to acquired a project from another developer, evaluate the project documents and status and negotiate terms of project acquisition.
- Work with technical experts, experienced service providers and contractors in the further evaluation on the land, transmission connection point, technical viability, and legal aspects of the proposed project site.
- Recommend and obtain approval for projects that pass the approved investment criteria.
- Manage all the pre-development activities, including obtaining of permits and licenses in an efficient and timely manner and within the approved budget.
- Manage internal teams, external parties, consultants and service-providers involved in the implementation of such pre-development activities.
- Plan, develop and oversee the timely implementation of overall business development strategy.
- Render regular reports to management, highlighting issues and risks for appropriate and immediate resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Immediate Supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, engineering, economics, business, marketing, or equivalent
- Masters in Business Administration or related graduate degree, preferred
- Five (5) years relevant experience
- Deep knowledge on the stages, activities and requirements for the development of renewable energy projects in the Philippines
- Experience in leading a business development team
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2022