Well Services Supervisor / Engineer (On and offshore) / Aberdeen
The client is currently recruiting for the position of Well Services Supervisor, based in Aberdeen / Offshore.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Oil Industry experience, with relevant experience as a well services supervisor.
* Must have a valid offshore medical, Intervention Well Control certification and offshore survival.
* The successful candidate will have a track record of delivering safe well intervention operations. The ability to plan and execute all phases of a well intervention project, by following a Well Intervention Delivery Process.
* Good knowledge of well intervention techniques on Offshore Platforms:
* Slickline, Electric Wire line, various types of Pumping operations, Coil Tubing, fishing operations, e-line tractors ops, Wellhead and Xmas Tree repairs and Production and ESP Completions.
* Offshore supervision will be on an adhoc basis for small campaigns, but for longer campaigns, offshore supervision will be on a time on time off basis, agreed with company Management.
* Recent North Sea experience is preferrable.