Contract: Senior Payroll Analyst / PerthClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||Competitive Pay Rate|
Location: Perth CBD
Working days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8 hours per day
Start date: ASAP
Length of Contract: 12 months
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Payroll Technical Support (50%)
- Research, analyse and resolve payroll, tax and superannuation issues as required.
- Regularly review the accuracy of PAYG, payroll taxes and superannuation to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Make recommendations to payroll team for implementation of changes related to taxation, payroll laws and regulation changes.
- Identify potential payroll and tax issues and make recommendations to management to resolve issues.
- Provide support and guidance for payroll team in relation to HR policies.
- Assist in the design and testing of changes to the payroll system in order to assure accuracy of all payroll related calculations.
- Ensure that the overall integrity of the payroll system is maintained in accordance with the requirements of legislation, company policies and mandatory professional reporting requirements.
- Maintain currency of knowledge related to taxation, payroll laws and regulations through training, references and utilisation of specialist internal/external advice.
- Participate in payroll related projects as required.
- Key contact for coordination of payroll audits as required.
Taxation Support (40%)
- Assist in tax matters relating to employment including employment taxes, employee share plan and superannuation.
- Research and resolve issues and enquires regarding expatriate and overseas assigned tax matters.
- Ensure expatriate/overseas assigned related taxation meets federal and state legislation/regulatory requirements.
- Key contact for tax issues raised by taxation consultant (KPMG).
- Research tax laws to maintain knowledge in relation to current and upcoming tax changes; provide update of changes required to payroll team.
- Conduct monthly Post Control Review of employee data to ensure data integrity.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information in HR database and Payroll system as per corporate policy.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Top 3 Must have skills: Superannuation, Pay, & leave accruals, Single Touch Payroll.
Nice to have skills: Advance Excel, Power BI, expat payroll experience.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023