Contract: Lead of Project Governance / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Lead of Project Governance
- Major Projects Integration is a department within Qatargas Major Projects group that provides leadership, management, stewardship and coordination services to Internal Projects, External Stakeholders, Qatargas Senior Management and Shareholders.
- The Lead of Project Governance purpose and responsibility is to provide business functional support and coordination, analytical reporting, implementation of executive committee processes, acquiring approvals; maintaining, monitoring and controlling of confidential and sensitive executive committee resolutions including technical writing cover letters and scope summaries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum 10 years project executing related experience, 6 years’ experience in a Major Projects environment within the oil and gas industry or similar industry experience in a business support / reporting capacity with significant knowledge of large projects, proven demonstrated ability to proactively resolve issues by developing effective solutions independently
- Experience working with National Oil Companies or International Oil Companies will be an advantage
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023