Onshore Completions Coordinator / DohaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Support Project to achieve a flawless start-up and handover of the new facilities to Operating Company. Provide guidance to Contractor during execution of System Completion procedures. Verify the facility and all its components are built and installed according to the design, intent and function as agreed in project specifications.
1. Supervise the Systems Completion Procedure ensuring any contractor and third parties activities adhere to the requirements of Project and handover documentation meets Major Projects deliverables.
2. Monitor and track the Integrity of the Systems Completion database, monitor changes, data integrity and reporting. Including but not limited to: tag creation and verification, ITR's are properly defined and allocated, document allocation, processing and transmitting; punch list creation, report generation for various documentation and tracking purposes
3. Understand, access, and monitor the completion ITR's created and recorded in the project database (WinPCS). Review and provide feedback to database generated reports.
4. Verify the completness of Contractors completion dossiers for mechanical completion, pre-commissioning & commissioning through to handover to client.
5. Participate at site to ensure safe execution of Systems Completion activities and provide guidance on Mechanical Completion, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Turnover of equipment and systems as required.
6. Review Contractors Systems Completion procedures, work packs, tools, commissioning plans to ensure a smooth and safe hand-over to permanent organisation.
7. Ensure clear communication and reporting lines for all matters pertaining to Systems Completion for Pipeline Project and confirm compliance with QGPM requirements.
8. Issue of progress and status reports to management on a predetermined basis.
9. Monitor and verify Contractors' preservation activities meet Vendor and Qatargas requirements.
10. Coordinate, capture, and share System Completions lessons learned for inclusion in the project lessons learned register.
Diploma or equivilent
Knowledge and/or Experience
2-5 years' Systems Completions experience in the oil and gas industry with exposure to a major projects environment in the oil and gas industry.
Technical and Business Skills
* Excellent written and spoken English language.
* Good communication skills and ability to interact at all levels.
* Computer literate (WinPCS or equivilent, MS Word, Excel, Power Point)