Project Manager / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Regional NSW, Australia|
The role will involve running a handful of projects at a time across various locations. The role will be under the direction and guidance of the Director of the business, who will aim to support you. You will work along-side a Contracts Administrator and the Site Managers allocated to each site.
The role will offer:
- A great upper management and leadership team who have many years of housing industry experience behind them
- The ability to work within a growing and reputable company
- Supportive and friendly colleagues and a good office culture
- Established systems and software's
- The chance to work on a diverse portfolio of residential and projects
- A stable, long-term career within a highly respected and reputable building company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Programming and budgeting the projects
- Liaise with subbies, clients and consultants on a weekly basis.
- Cost reportings with the Estimators and CAs
- Site based and office based role, travel will be required between sites and the office
- Work alongside Site Managers to run the job sites
- Office and sites based in Central Coast & Newcastle region
- Degree qualification or Trade and local experience
- High-end\Luxury build experience
- Experience running high-end build projects $1m - $5m
- Ability to travel between projects and the office, remain in a long-term role and work alongside a CA, Site Manager and subcontractors, clients, consultants etc.
- Full drivers license
- Ability to work full time in an office and on site with regular office hours
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023