Civil Designer / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
About the role:
- Develop design using AutoCAD and 12D software.
- Working closely within a team environment to deliver a coordinated product.
- Work on medium to large-scale local and national commercial, industrial, land development mining & infrastructure projects.
- TAFE qualification for an Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree or similar equivalent industry experience.
- 2-5+ years of relevant Australian design experience.
- Profecient in AutoCAD,and 12D
- Experience in a range of projects including commercial, industrial, land development mining & infrastructure.
- Full working rights to live and work in Australia.
- Ongoing professional development and support from a Consultancy that really values its staff.
- Permanent opportunity with a focus on your career development.
- Roles are available in Perth, Fremantle, Albany, Broome and Darwin.
- Attractive remuneration package.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023